Skip to content

The Untapped Power of the Brain

October 8, 2010

There two sides to our brains, the subconscious mind and the conscious mind. The subscious is the most powerful part of the brain from which all instructions are taken by the conscious mind. Einstein estimated that a typical person only used 5% of their brain. Well, what is happening to the other 95%? It is being controlled by the subscious mind and hence learning how to use that part of your mind will reward you a 95% return on investment. You may ask; how do I tap into this part of the brain?

When you tap in the power of the brain you learn the reason why suffering is necessary for us to evolve and why it may not be suffering if you viewed it differently. You can also discover the high mental concentration levels you can achieve by training your brain. Just in case you are wondering why you may not have heard of all this, it is not your fault; you were conditioned the way you are. Until you begin being uneasy with whom you are and start researching better ways of achieving, you do not get to hear of brain training, meditation and other spiritual practices. After all, “When the student is ready, the teacher appears. “

There is a lot of brain training techniques and software on the market. But how do you decide what really works when a lot of sales a flogging at you. Reputation of the seller comes in immensely; the more research a company has invested in their products the better the quality. Like any thing you buy quality comes over quantity. I started with Holosync by Center Point, they are big on meditation and the programme is in stages as your mind adjusts. The only down side is that, they are very expensive for beginners. But it is worth investing in the first level to take you brain to the next level of using the subscious mind.

We have a free meditation track at www.innermagnet.com perfect for beginners. We have also provided a library of classics to start you off and an audio of the science of Getting Rich by Wallace D Little. Learning how to tap in your mind’s potential is the best quality you can have.

Advertisements
No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: